This can't be beat for a really quick and nutritious meal. We try to keep a supply of grated Parmesan Cheese in our fridge for such an occasion. The key to success is to cook over High heat, in a well-oiled Wok or skillet, and lift and fold the eggs. Don't stir the eggs. Cook until just tender and still moist.
Serves 2 people.
- 2 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 6 Eggs, mixed with a fork
- Heat the oil in the skillet or Wok, over High heat.
- Add the Eggs and allow to set for 10 to 15 seconds.
- With a spatula, scrape the egg off the bottom of the pan, and fold the eggs slowly.
- Sprinkle the grated Cheese over the Eggs and cook for a short time more, making sure the eggs are just tender, and not overcooked and dry, and the cheese has begun to melt.
Serve on two plates, accompanied by fresh fruit or salad.