- Fresh Spinach, with the stems removed
- Olive Oil
- Garlic cloves, peeled and chopped
- Sun-dried Tomatoes marinated in oil with spices, cut into strips
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Ground Black Pepper
Quantities of the above ingredients, according to number of people being served.
- Sauté the Garlic in hot Olive Oil in a Wok over High heat, for 1 minute until beginning to brown.
- Add Sun-dried Tomatoes to Garlic and sauté for 1 more minute.
- Add the Spinach, Salt and Pepper, and toss to coat the Spinach with Oil and mix all the ingredients well.
- Continue to cook and toss as the Spinach begins to wilt.
- Add a lid to the Wok, and turn down the heat to Low.
- Allow to steam for 3 minutes. Taste to be sure Spinach is tender.
- Pour contents of Wok into a heated serving bowl and sprinkle with the Parmesan Cheese.