A one-dish meal that is quick to prepare, and perfect for the summer when fresh corn is in season. I have not tried the recipe with frozen corn, but it might be just great.
- 2 cups fresh Corn, cut off of the cob
- 5 Sun-dried Tomatoes, packed in oil and herbs, and cut into strips
- 2 large Garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 200 grams Hot-Smoked Salmon, flavored with cracked pepper or other seasonings, cut into large chunks
- 3 Tb flavored oil from the jar containing the Sun-dried Tomatoes
- Large handful of fresh Basil leaves, torn into large pieces
- Salt to taste
- In a wok or large skillet, heat the 3 Tb flavored oil from the jar of sun-dried tomatoes.
- Add the Corn, Sun-dried Tomato strips and Garlic.
- Stir-fry over High heat, for about 2 minutes, until the Corn is covered with oil and is heated.
- Turn down heat to Medium and add the Salmon.
- Toss until the Salmon is heated, but do not overcook, about 2 minutes.
- Serve in large, shallow bowls with fresh Basil leaves generously scattered on top.