- 2 Tb Olive Oil
- 1 Tb Oil from jar of marinaded Sun-dried Tomatoes
- 1 large head of Broccoli, divided into florets about 2″ by 2″
- 1 large brown Onion or 4 small Onions, peeled and sliced into 1/4″ rings
- 4 large Garlic cloves, peeled, smashed and chopped
- 1/3 cup Sun-dried Tomatoes, marinaded in oil, cut into 1/4″ wide strips
- 1 cup Chicken Broth
- Heat the Oils in a large Wok or skillet.
- Add all ingredients except for Chicken Broth.
- Stir fry over High heat for 3 minutes, tossing the vegetables continuously, until Onions turn translucent.
- Pour in the Chicken Broth.
- Place a lid over the contents of the Wok.
- Turn the heat down to Medium Low and steam until Broccoli is al dente tender/crisp and bright green.
- Pour into a serving bowl and serve immediately.